This is a remote, home-based position.
Scopic Software (www.scopicsoftware.com) is the largest virtual software company in the world. We have over 200 employees and all employees work from home. We develop custom software applications for clients in North America and Europe. Scopic Software is looking to hire a talented and hard working System Administrator (Junior - Intermediate) to work remotely from home. Work hours are flexible. Projects are interesting and challenging.
Candidate will be responsible for the following. Perform as a system admin by supporting deployment and operations of servers and applications in production and other environments. Help define and enhance server provisioning and application deployment tools and processes. Use system resource utilization and monitoring tools to identify potential problem areas before they result in incidents. Troubleshoot network and software issues. Learn new technologies as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
• Strong English skills, reading, writing, and speaking
• Shell Scripting (either): BASH, PowerShell
• Systems Administration: Linux
• Version Management (either): Git, SVN
• Web Servers (one or more of): Apache, Nginx, HAProxy, IIS
• System Administration: Windows
• Hands-on experience implementing and configuring cloud environments (e.g. AWS,Azure, Google Cloud)
• Configuration Management: Ansible (preferred), Chef, or Puppet
• Understanding of VPNs and remote access tools.
This position is part-time.
Hourly range rate is $8-$13/hour depending on experience and skills.
Please apply online: https://scopicsoftware.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0mtaj
Or send your CV In English to: firstname.lastname@example.org