This is a remote, home-based position.
Scopic Software (www.scopicsoftware.com) is seeking intelligent, hard-working, passionate Android Developer that want to do interesting work. Scopic Software is US-based company with employees in more than 20 different countries. The company develops graphics, multimedia and image processing/analysis software for the desktop, web and mobile platforms. Engineers work from the comfort of their home using a PC and internet connection. Projects can be short or long. Project team sizes range from 1 to 10 people, including QA and a project manager. Web-based project management, source code control and bug tracking software help to manage the development process. Work is interesting and challenging.
• Strong Android SDK programming skills;
• Strong Java skills;
• Experience with C, C++;
• Development experience 2 + years;
• Strong OOP skills;
• Hybrid frameworks experience, e.g. PhoneGap (optional);
• Good English reading and writing skills, spoken English is a plus;
• Bachelor’s degree or higher;
• Good PC and internet connection.
This is a part-time position.
Hourly rate range 8$-15$/hour depends on experience.
Please send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply to https://scopicsoftware.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk06xog.