This is a remote, home-based position.
Scopic Software is the largest virtual software company in the world. We have over 200 employees spread across 25 different countries. All employees work from home. We develop custom software applications for clients in North America and Europe. The company is looking to hire a talented Technical QA. Work hours are flexible. Projects are interesting and challenging.
• Good English reading, writing and spoken skills
• 2+ years working experience in software QA
• Experience with automated testing (e.g., Selenium, Robot Framework)
• Experience in performance/stress testing (e.g., Jmeter)
• Java programming skills - enough to confidently write testing scripts
• Git experience/expertise
• Maven experience/expertise
• Analytical and attention to detail
• Dedication and discipline to work remotely from home
• Good home computer and internet connection
• Working experience with Linux
• Teamcity experience
• Yandex APIs
• REST knowledge
This is a full-time position.
Hourly range – $14-$17/hr depending on experience and skills.
Please send your CV (in English only) to email@example.com