This is a remote, home-based position.
Scopic Software is the largest virtual software company in the world (https://scopicsoftware.com/careers/). We have over 200 employees spread across 30 different countries. All employees work from home. We develop custom software applications for clients in North America and Europe. The company is looking to hire a talented Senior Web Developer. Work hours are flexible and projects are interesting and challenging.
• 3+ years of software development experience.
• Excellent back-end and front-end programming skills.
• Architecture design skills (writing/reading technical specs, UML diagrams, etc.)
• Strong experience with frameworks and libraries (e.g., jQuery, AngularJS, ReactJS, NodeJS, Laravel, ect.).
• Experience with HTML, HTML5, and CSS.
• Proficiency in SQL (e.g., MySQL) and NoSQL (e.g., MongoDB) databases.
• Experience implementing modern user interfaces.
• Experience developing multi-tiered scalable and secure web applications.
• Ability to deliver successful products and guide a development team.
• Strong English reading, writing, and speaking skills.
• Bachelor's degree or higher.
• Stable internet connection and home computer.
• Dedication and discipline to work remotely from home.
Skills Preferred (Optional):
• Desire to learn additional programming languages.
• Experience with audio and video programming.
• Experience with Amazon Services.
• Problem solving skills.
• Paid training.
• Flexible schedule.
• Freedom to choose work place.
• Regional meet-up events.
This is a full-time position.
Hourly rate range $20-$28 or equivalent salary depending on skills and experience.
Please apply online: https://scopicsoftware.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0fam3
Or send your English CV and rate expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org